hydrogen-rich bottles

The hydrogen-rich bottles on the marke

The hydrogen-rich bottles on the market are very confusing, not only will not bring you health, but also bring you harm.(hurt your body)

Hydrogen-rich water bottles without SPE membranes are simple electrolysis which are "poison bottle"

If there is such a little harmful substance in hydrogen bottle, the influence cannot be ignored.

hydrogen bottle without an ionic membrane, ozone and residual chlorine are very severe during electrolysis. Since many manufacturers do not use SPE membranes,

They use water chlorine rods or mineral balls to remove residual chlorine and ozone. Most of these materials use calcium sulfite. 

Hydrogen sulfide is produced when hydrogen reacts with calcium sulfite. Hydrogen sulfide is a highly toxic substance. This long-term drinking water is very harmful to health.